Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Stitchy Progress


I got some stitching in last night. I’m hoping to get some more in if the good people of Ye Old Towne could see fit to behave, not doing anything stupid, and refuse to get ill. Or needy. I know, I know, it’s a tall order, but a girl can always hope! 😋I’ll try to share pictures of our Christmas decorations at the house soon! Today was my aupervisor’s birthday,🥳 so a white cake with lemon frosting had to be made (he’s weird- he’s not a fan of chocolate. It’s ok if you need a moment to absorb that horrifying news. I know I did!). What have you been up to?
Happy Stitching!
Emmy

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

You are off to a good start on your Yule Queen piece. Happy birthday to your supervisor! Hmmm, I'll take a piece of the cake; I'll just add some chocolate drizzle to it.

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful start! My boyfriend isn't really a fan of chocolate either but I don't care... more for me :D