Monday, April 6, 2020

Monday Blah

 For some reason today, I am having a hard time finding the motivation to exercise. My zipity left, and my do-dah is just not cutting it!
  Normally, when I get off of work on a Sunday morning, I have to rush home to shower and hope I won't be too terribly late to church. When I got off yesterday morning, I went to Walmart instead since church is closed. I gathered up a few needed items, and then looked at stitchy supplies and movies. They had one of the colors I needed (yay!), but not the other (boo!). I've noticed that cross stitch kits have been hit hard here lately at Walmart; maybe we will have new friends to join our stitching obsession thanks to all of this madness! Anyway, I checked movies and found out that the Walmart had cut their movie selection in half- definitely a sad moment for me. Most of what they had was raunchy comedies (not my flavor), preschool (again, not my flavor), and horror (definitely not my flavor). Since I struck out in the movie department, I decided to look at games. While 3 of the 4 of us are considered "essential workers" (Mom works daycare and Dad is in the food industry), the one stuck with only getting out for groceries is definitely an extrovert, so I've been looking for things to cheer her up and give the rest of us a break from endless laundry and vacuuming at home. I found THIS:
I definitely couldn't resist, given the current situation! I haven't gotten anyone to play with me yet, but as I do, I'll let you know if its fun.
 I've been stitching a bit here and there, but the bulk of what I have accomplished has been an Easter gift for my Mom, who reads this blog (hi Mom!). Sadly, I don't have a picture of my other project(s) uploaded right now. I'll try to get a picture for youns soon!
 I hope all of youns are having a good day and taking of yourselves and your loved ones!
 Happy Stitching!
 Emmy

No comments: