Monday, June 1, 2020

Good morning!

Good morning! Just a  quick update while I wait for 8:00 to hit so I can go home. Today my Psych 101 class starts. I'm kind of excited for this class- it should be interesting. Here are what the critters have been up to lately: 
His ribbon slid down and he couldn't care less yesterday morning. All he knew is that he got up early and deserved treats!




Just about time, so I am going to go. No recent pictures of my stitching, and, frankly, very little progress. Hoping to change that soon! I've got PALS skills testing tomorrow, so wish me luck!
 I hope you have a great day!
~Emmy

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Good luck with your skills testing! What does PALS stand for? Cute critter pictures!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you! It went well. PALS stands for Pediatric Advanced Life Support.

Robin in Virginia said...

Thanks for the answer about PALS! Hope your skills testing went well!