Friday, January 8, 2021

Kitties and Stitching

      A very good combo indeed! Mr. Smokey required lots of cuddles- and his fuzzy blanket- on my days off.                        

                                                 
  Ladybug found it quite necessary to guide my package that came. She was using it as a temporary throne. This Queen may not wear a crown, but she does require a throne!
                                                 

  The Queen did remember us peasants when it came time to unload groceries and bring them in the house the other day. 








 I do not remember if I posted my Singing in the Rain finish here or not. I can't find a decent photo on my phone, or I would post one now. I must have accidentally deleted the more recent photos of it. 

  I did start this: 




  I finished Singing in the Rain before Christmas, and started this one (Baby, It's Cold Outside by Heartstring Samplery) around the same time. It is hard to see, but the linen is sparkly! I'm using 32 ct Raw Silver Belfast linen. For threads I am using DMC 869, 816, 730, 728, and either 712 or 3033. I am also using Petite Treasure Braid 300 for the snow. Can't have too many sparkles!!!

  I also got Mom various dinosaur/nessie sppons and things. Here is noodle Nessie enjoying her first sauna!




  Last, but not least, Robin, thank you for the lovely card!!! It made my day! That was incredibly sweet of you! I would post a picture here, but alas, it is at home, and I am not. 

  Well, I do not have much else to say. I am at work, and several of the shift's circumstances are suboptimal. That said, I am determined to have a good a day as possible!
  
I hope all of you are staying warm and safe! 
 Happy Stitching!
 Emmy

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

You are off to a good start on Baby It's Cold, Emmy. I hope your day went well! And you are most welcome for the card!