Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy Independence Day

 I hope you are all having an amazing day!!!! After starting to dig the trench for my electric line (and quickly giving up due to the heat), followed by finishing my PALS online stuff, I do believe it’s time to stitch!!! I don’t have any exciting new pictures or memes, so how bout a few throwback pics?



(Freedom!!!!!)



  And of course, for those that do not like the loud booms, and probably drunk people yelling, heres Baby Daisy! She also has the same look I do whenever I hear of someone drunk driving or shooting off fireworks, or anyone dumb enough to hold a lit firework in their hand (spoiler alert: it never ends well.)

 

  Have a fun, safe, and happy 4th!
  ~ Emmy


2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Hope you had a peaceful day on the Fourth, Emmy! We were surprised that no one in our neighborhood set off fireworks over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

It was quite enjoyable! Although I didn’t get to bed as early as I would’ve liked. I’ve been digging the trench for my electric line, and it’s too hot once it hits later morning, so getting up early would've been best. :)