Monday, November 20, 2023

I learned a new trick!!!

 Well, rather a new stitching technique! 




Peppy was too much of a pretty boy for regular x’s to convey- this matches his pizzazz a bit better! 

Here’s a link to videos that helped me learn this!!!!


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKtlUqie8Yw&list=PLtJMohWcOVbZRIjJlDN_F0M-0X4rgMSL_


I hope you all have been well! This day at work started off frustrating, but a bagel, nap, and, most importantly, stitching have made it much better!!!!! Things have gotten cold here- just a couple of days ago we were seeing 70s/80s, but that appears to be gone now… makes me want to grab a fuzzy blanket and my stitching! 

  Happy stitching!

  Emmy



1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Well done on the mane and tail, Emmy! Glad work got better! Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving!