Saturday, November 30, 2019

Stitching Update!

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Smokey and the pups were a bit miffed since we traveled to see family, but they didn't object when I gave them treats after I got home! I had a nice time with the family.

 There isn't too terribly much to report. Work is work. I love working w/ my new partner. Our supervisor has been on light duty for a long time now; he broke his hand while skydiving. Other than that, not too terribly much going on.

School is beginning to wrap up. One more quiz, then the final!

 I'd say the most exciting thing to report, is some stitching progress! The grass on the left side is a bit off. The sheep has one extra column of stitches in between it and the Grace, but this is my third or fourth time restitching that, so it an extra column it shall be!

 I hope all of you have a wonderful night tonight, and a blessed Sunday!
 Happy Stitching!
Emmy


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your stitched piece is looking good, Emmy. Sending good thoughts and wishes as you wrap up your class!