Thursday, May 7, 2020

Breakfast in Bed

I started on the umbrella the evening of my last post. I didn't  want the chicks to get wet with the thunderstorm here! ;) The lil' chick at the end wasn't covered yet, but it's hatching, so it is already wet anyway. 

There is suppose to be a polka dot somewhere in the circle, but I somehow missed it. Not sure what I'm going to do about it yet. 

The lil' one is covered now. Definitely a crackup though!
Peppy was having breakfast in bed when I got home from work the other day.
 
Can't say I blame him, it was a wonderful day for breakfast in bed. Or a breakfast picnic, whichever he preferred. 
 I'm back at work today. Not too terribly much to report. I finally updated my budget, so that is good. Annoying to do, but good to have done! How have all of you been? 
I hope your day is awesome!
~ Emmy

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Here in Western Australia we are slowly emerging out the other side :)

Winter is coming and we had the first storm of the season the other night and it was a good windy/rainy one.

Oh and look at missing the dot as personalising your work LOL

Robin in Virginia said...

Super picture of Peppy! You have made good progress on your stitch!