Thursday, October 1, 2020

Thursday Randomness

  When Ladybug finishes eating, she puts herself to bed in the barrel Mom puts the dirty whites. She takes a lot of naps there! This is provided that she is not loudly demanding to be let out. She has turned into quite the cuddle bug here lately!
  I am over halfway done with the footing as of yesterday!!!!!!!! Peppy was surveying my work- I hope its up to par!
  I thought this was really cool with the moon behind Peppy. He even held still for me!
  It is definitely starting to look and feel like fall in this area; what is the weather like in your area?
  He knows he is cute, even if he still a bit cranky from his sleepover at the vet...

   I saw this at a grocery store on Sunday; isn't it hilarious how it looks like a top?!?


  I don't really have much else to say. Life has pretty much consisted of work, school, and digging the footing, with a dash of vet and chiropractor visits thrown in there. Nothing too terribly exciting to tell youns.

  I am at work today, and it has been busy. Not a ton of calls, but everything has been time consuming and it was date check day to boot (date check day is when we check the expiration dates on everything in the ambulance. It is tedious.). How are all of you doing?

  Happy Fall!

 Emmy

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

That gourd/pumpkin does look like a top. Hope date check day went smoothly. How are your classes going? Same old, same old here except is appointment week.

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Class is going well, can't complain. Not that anyone would listen if I did! Date checks went well, how was appointment week?