Friday, February 19, 2021

Snowy Times

I am hoping that Elsa’s dandruff is done for a bit. It looks gorgeous, but the country roads still aren’t clear. At least main roads finally cleared a couple days ago. Things have been busy. The snow seems to magically create more assignments in my classes, and people appear to be curious about how well the ambulances can go on the stuff, so things have been busy lately. Here are a few pictures I’ve taken over the past week or so- I have a few more to add once they decide to download.  


Lady decided it was cold enough that is worth risking her tail to get warm. I didn’t realize she had her tail under the heater until after I took the picture- she was moved via a toy mouse (she can’t resist them!). 


Smokey is mad that I didn’t wish everyone a Happy Valentine’s Day and show youns his awesome tie. I think he forgave me after treats. 

Ladybug has discovered a love of board games, with a special affinity for the spinner. 
She was so cute, running from person to person as the spinner was passed around!

  Mom had a birthday in the 17th. She ended up getting to stay home, compliments of all the surprise snow we’ve been getting! She was super excited. Yesterday, Kirst and I took her shopping at an antique mall. The birthday girl got into the least amount of trouble, but fun was had by all!

No stitching to report. Part of my shed did arrive last week though. The bulk of the raw materials will be arriving at some point, who knows when.  The weather delayed things quite a bit. Still, very exciting that part of it is here!!!

  I think that’s all for now.  Hopefully, the ambulance will finish getting its oil change soon. It is lunch time! 

  I hope all of youns are staying safe and warm! How are things going for youns?

 Thanks,

 Emmy 

 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Enjoyed seeing your snow pictures, Emmy! We still have a bit of snow left from last week's "event". At the moment, there is this mixed bag of ick falling from the sky and causing everything to be slick. I am hoping that once this moves through, we will be finished with the sleet/freezing rain/ice junk. I know I am tired of it. Snow, yes; sleet/freezing rain/ice, no! Fun pictures of Ladybug and Smokey! Have a good week!