Saturday, August 17, 2019

Hiyah folks!

 Well, things have been hopping here; how are all of you doing? Since its been a week, give or take a day or two, since I last posted, there is quite a bit to catch youns up on.
 First of all, stitchy news:
The stitching has been coming along nicely. I've not had as much time to work on it as I would like to most days, but then I'm sure that all of us stitchers feel that way! ;)

 Next up, is the double rainbow my sister and I saw yesterday:


 I guess that whole pot of gold-at-the-end-of-rainbow legend isn't true. Apparently its cows at the end of the rainbow!
On a smilar note, here are a few pictures of the sky that I took during the walk with Banjo:




 Some of the cows even posed for the pictures. Gotta love a interactive audience!
 Third of all, I honestly don't remember if I mentioned it here or not, but I will be going to back to school on Monday. To be perfectly honest, I feel much too old to be going back to school ;), but it is what it is. At least I (hopefully) won't be scared of my teacher like I was a year or two of elementary school! It won't mean that many changes for youns, just the possibility of posts less frequently and a high probability of less stitching progress to report. My class is Mon-Thurs, and I will still be working my usual shifts, minus the hours before, during, and driving from school, so life is probably going to be pretty busy for a while. On the up side, the nerdy part of me is excited about the upcoming new knowledge. The stitchy part of me is dreading the decrease in free time. Ah well, it will be good and worth it in the end. :) 

 Well, I guess I should be going now. Today has been a longish day at work, and who ever is up for call at 6 tonight has to go to the drunk festival and stay until midnight. Guess what no one wants to do? Here's hoping that everyone has a good day and that it rains tonight (if no one goes, we won't have to stay!!!!).
 Happy stitching!
 Emmy
 




1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

You are making good progress on your stitch, Emmy. Love your sky pictures! Best wishes to you as you embark on the return to school. Thinking of you!