Friday, August 2, 2019

Peace and Progress

Well, here’s my current progress:



I’m really enjoying this one. There’s something incredibly calming and peaceful about stitching on a Sampler with a church. Like most folks, there are a lot of unknowns and plenty of choices I have to make. There will likely be some big changes in my life on down the road  based on my decisions now. Stitching this reminds me that God is in control, and even more so when I feel like everything is out of control. As long as I am seeking His will in it all, He will guide me, even when it feels like I made a wrong turn. I hope that all of you are doing well, and that He brings peace and calm to your chaos as well.
 Happy Stitching, 
 Emmy

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a super post to read this morning! He is definitely the calm among the chaos.

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

That He is :)