Thursday, September 12, 2019

Life Update

 Well, I survived the big exam  today. We will find out our scores on Monday. Too bad I'm not a more patient gal! :)
  Smokey has been keeping me well entertained today:


 This is after he rearranged the rugs while running laps throughout the house. My kitty is doing better at exercising regularly than I have been lately!
 Things have been crazy lately. School has been keeping busy and there is always work on top of that. I would appreciate prayers for guidance for work related issues. I know what I want to do, I know what others think I should do, but I want to make sure I know what God wants me to do before I make any rash decisions. Suffice it to say that I have been told  to choose between two important things to me by my boss. I have made a tentative/temporary decision for this first account. If it happens again, I doubt I will remain calm. I might've played a scenario out in my head a few times (no harm comes to anyone, I promise). As satisfying as it would be to actually do it, I don't know if it would be God's will or not. And if it is God's will for me to make that huge decision, I doubt that how I would like to accomplish it would be feasible or advisable. ;) Sorry for being so vague, I am trying to keep out of trouble (as best as I can) for now. 
 In other work news, Minion is no longer my partner. He is looking into other opportunities now. I wish him well and truly feel that this will be best for him in the end. There have been some issues at work, and they were affecting him even more than most of us. I am hoping that without that undue stress, he will be able to find a company that will be a great fit for him and get to enjoy life more fully.
 Now, I have promised myself that I will stitch for at least 1 hour today. If I'm going to meet that quota, I need to get to it!
 Happy Stitching,
 Emmy
 P.S. Thank youns for still coming here. I know that I have been neglecting this little blog of late, and I greatly appreciate youns sticking with me through the thin right now.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Emmy, I am sorry that you are being put in a position where you have to choose. I will pray that you will peace in whatever you decide/choose. I wish your co-worker happiness as he explores his new opportunities. Thinking of you!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you Robin, that means more than I can say!