Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Smokey's New Look


Smokey Bear has gotten a new look recently. I had found one of Daisy's bows that she has not worn yet, and put it on Smokey's collar as a makeshift bow tie. He refused to let any of us remove it. His Aunt Kirstie made him a couple of bow ties, which he loves to show off!

  I know that some people are worried or scared about the Corvid 19 going around, while others are just sick of hearing about it and having it affect their lives. If you're like me, you are enjoying looking at all of the funny memes about it and other things.  I've decided to make a point to post something cute (like Smokey) or funny when I post. Sometimes it will be about Corvid 19, sometimes it won't. I think if we keep our sense of humor intact, we will come out of this a lot better than if we just panic or worry all the time. Most of patients here lately are worried that they have it, even the ones that have no symptoms, avoid sick people like a bad day, haven't traveled further than 5 miles since 1989, and have practically barricaded themselves in their house since it the US. Seriously, if their back pain hadn't kept them from sleeping (which is usual for them), they would not have called us.
  That said, if I hear something important, I will share it here. And I'm sure I'll have plenty of work stories to tell. But, we still need to laugh as much as possible, and look at the positive side of all of this.
Please take care of yourselves and the people you love! And let me know what you are up to with all of this going on!
 Happy Stitching,
 Emmy

No comments: