Sunday, August 2, 2020

Introducing...

Mr. Slinky!

  At least, that is what I think Kirst has decided to name him! He is a sweetheart. And he gets along great with the baby! Jitterbug appears thankful to have a buddy again. 

 
 Jitterbug is a big fan of unicorns! ;) Peppy has been working with him. Poor Pepporoni has been lonely since Bullet died. Banjo and him will take turns chasing each other around the field, but that doesn't happen often, so the poor guy is on his own a lot. I am hoping that the barn kitties will become great friends with Peppy. It would be good for all 3. 
Here is Jitterbug:




 And Smokey is still having none of it, despite panicking if he thinks he might get too close to actually stepping foot outside:


In the spirit of full disclosure, he was actually judging me in the above photo while I was exercising. I'm not sure if its because I took my phone out to take his picture (he was exercising with me! Sort of...), or if he was shocked at how much muscle and endurance I lost while sick (to be fair, I was too). Or, he might have been embarrassed about my exercise moves. Which is totally fair- I have the coordination of a newborn giraffe, minus the height. :)

  Oh, look, the humans bought things for me- let us see what all is inside of the bag! (All he wanted was the bag. And he was later sad that nothing was for him, although his motto is: "What is yours is mine, and what is mine is mine."   

Kirst sent this today:


  She also took the bulk of the Jitterbug and Slinky photos. 

  No stitching yet, but I am hoping to change that in a few minutes. Provided the good people of our district can manage without calling 911 for a bit...

 I hope all of you are having a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!
 Happy Stitching,
 Emmy 

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Adorable pictures of Mr. Slinky and the rest of the kitties! Smokey does appear to be giving you the stink-eye. Is that a bike or rower in the picture with Smokey? Have a fabulous Friday and wonderful weekend, Emmy!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

It is actually a recumbent (I really don't know what that means) bike/elliptical combo. Thank you!