Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Well, that stinks

   Apparently, Blogger decided to post my last two posts with just the title and tags. Today's was easy to fix, as it was just a funny thing I found on Pinterest. Yesterday's post is a different story altogether. It was a normal post. Which I do not remember. I do remember a few of the photos though. Here are the photos and what of the words I remember. I did change how the shift was going, to how it went. 

The sky was gorgeous yesterday morning:


  I have no clue what is wrong with these cucumbers. They forgot how to cucumber!
"Mom, it makes a great step stool!"
  These baby carrots are so tiny, they need the NICU!!!
Do you see the hidden Mickey Mouse as well?

  Just chillin'.
  Sunflowers around the bird feeder- bet you can't guess what we feed the birds!

  Miss Sadie next to Daisy's very muddy pool.
  Mom and son photo!
  Daddy-daughter photo!

  I put something here, but have no clue what. Work went well yesterday. My truck only ran one transfer from Local Hospital to Big City. Local Hospital does not have the ability to do stress tests, or rapid Covid tests, or a few other things, so he was transferred for one of the above. We did have to get 4 tires put on the back of the ambulance. My psych class had started, so I decided to start studying this week's chapter. Except a fellow customer wanted to talk to me about his ingrown toenail, subsequent surgery on aforementioned toenail, and resulting infection. Which is all good and fine, except he kept breaking it up. Mr. Ingrown Toenail would wait until I found my spot and started reading in the textbook again before mentioning the next statement or question. Now I know why Coffee Bean hid outside.  (My usual partner had traded with Coffee Bean.) Oh, well, it was an excellent exercise in patience, and we have been covering the fruits of the spirit (complete with homework) at church on Sunday nights.

  For the record, if any of you have any questions about Covid or happier subjects like my fur kids, please feel free to ask. I know that there has been a lot of confusion and misinformation passed around. Shoot, the Co. Health Dept and the hospital system I used disagreed on things! I can tell you to use Tylenol, not ibuprofen. Ibuprofen somehow makes Covid worse, I do not know the science behind it. Anyway, feel free to ask away!

  Also, please comment and let me know how you and yours are doing. I love hearing from youns.

 Happy Stitching!

 Emmy

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Always enjoy seeing a new post, Emmy! I am chuckling over your Mr. Ingrown Toenail sage. Hope the psych class goes well for you this semester. Enjoy your weekend!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you! I hope all is well with you and your family!