Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Kitties!

  



 Little Ladybug had her second round of shots today. She was not quite as accommodating while receiving her shots today. She turned to look at his hands, then at the vet's face, so that he would have to make eye contact while she voiced her displeasure. It was very entertaining. He also listened to her today as well (there was some dirt on her nose, and the vet wanted to make certain that it was from her odd habit of eating dirt, and not a respiratory infection). She did not mind at first, but when she was done, she turned to look at him, and just gave him a deadpan stare, followed by a meow when he did acknowledge her hint. She was very entertaining. On the way home, she was cuddly and had me pet her the whole way. Good thing I'm use to driving one-handed! 

  Mr. Slinky has managed an interesting feat, here of late.



  Fortunately, he appears to be recovering nicely from his injuries. Lil' sis made him share the bottle when he was unable to eat food. 




  While I was at the vet, I asked for antibiotics for Banjo- poor fella has another UTI. Thankfully, he does not mind taking his medication. There may or may not be a hot dog or piece of lunch meat involved...

  I don't have much else to report my friends. I worked on laundry and schoolwork, had a chiropractor's appointment, and am now chatting with you. No work on the house today, the timing would have made things difficult. This week is filled with someplace I have to go everyday, so that will likely impact my house progress significantly. Hopefully, I will be able to make up for it when I do get to work on it this week, as well as next week. 

  I hope everyone is having a great day, and please tell me what you have been up to!

 Happy Stitching!

 Emmy

P.S. Smokey wanted me to show you his new bow tie! As well as his skill at sitting on clothes. ;)


And his new tie!










No comments: