Friday, September 4, 2020

My Helpers

  So, Jitterbug, who turned out to be Ladybug, was a huge help while I worked on digging out the crawlspace for under my house. The house will sit on a slope, so I only had to dig out the high side and high areas. She was a huge help.     :)



My finished crawlspace! Now, on to digging the footing!

The sky was gorgeous last night when I finished digging the crawlspace area- God's handiwork is always gorgeous!



Banjo was just watching her for me...

"Whaaaaat, of course I wasn't thinking about chasing her!"

The family that cleans together, stays together!

Queen of the dirt pile

He was mad that it was too small for him to sit in...

A huge help with schoolwork!




Mom, can you help me with my schoolwork, purrrlease?

On the way home from her vet appointment.
  So, I brought the baby to the vet yesterday, and found out that it is for sure a girl, so now we are back to Ladybug! Miss Ladybug is a bit tired from all the excitement. She weighs 2.25 lbs, and the vet estimated her to be at 8 weeks old. She purred when he gave her her vaccinations! She was not a fan of the blood draw, but did not struggle too much. After the initial struggle, she calmed down and  started watching him draw the blood, the crazy girl. And, her blood work shows that she does not have leukemia, FIV, or heartworms! Yay! She goes back in two weeks, not sure what day yet- I forgot to schedule the appointment at the time. I'm planning on calling Monday (although I doubt he will be open on the holiday) or Tuesday, and I'll schedule an appointment for Smokey as well. Just not at the same time- he still does not like Ladybug, and my car is too small for a scared little baby and a mad big baby!
I hope all of you are doing well; please feel free to leave a comment and let me know!
 Happy Stitching!
 Emmy
  

 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your helpers are all adorable, Emmy! Have a wonderful weekend!