Tuesday, November 24, 2020

In which I finally stitch



   On Sunday, I finally got a chance to stitch! Well, frog, then stitch, but still, progress was made and happiness mingled pleasantly with peacefulness! I love the hearts on Momma Cluck's umbrella! 

  How are all of you doing?

  I'm pretty sure that Smokey would like for me to tell you that he has a new toy.



 The frog thing has a face that truly creeps me out. I might've let out a tiny shriek of fear... ok, ok tiny shriek of terror when I first saw it, but he loves it, so that is all that matters, right?

  He is also a fan of Rudolph.


  This picture does not really show it, but Ladybug is growing like a corgi-cat- long and short! Mr. Slinky and Ms. Lady are getting big! Excuse the slight mess behind them. It was raining, so I put off taking the trash out at the moment. And of course, these the little cuties chose in front of the trash to pose! Well, Ladybug did.  Slinkmeister 3000 was not in the mood. 


  I hope all of you are staying warm and happy! November has been a roller coaster. One day it is in the 70s, the next the low 40s. The 70s are nice though! In case I don't post again in time, Happy Thanksgiving!

  Happy Stitching!

 Emmy

No comments: