Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Rambling

First of, I am very sorry for not replying to comments lately. Secondly, happy belated Father’s Day! And thirdly, I apologize for not posting for a bit. Mom was sick with a pretty rough cold that I unfortunately happened to catch as well. Dad caught it too, but appears to be completely recovered. Mom is much better now, as I am I.
  Today was education day at work, so the place was busy. Since I went to the last one, I didn’t have to attend the class today. I came in early for the off going medic, so I got a bunch of cleaning done beforehand, then exchanged pleasantries with folks as they trickled in. For the first part of the class, I pretty much stayed in room and stitched! Then we got a call. When we got back, my room had been taken over for the scenario part of testing, thereby crushing my hopes of a nap. Oh well, I rescued my Stitching and worked on it some more. I’ve had to do a lot of frogging today; I’m going to blame the cold meds, but I’m pretty sure it’s just my mind wandering on its own, lol. I’ll try to post a pic later.
 I hope youns have had a great day!!!!!!!!
 Happy Stitching!
Emmy

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Sorry about the cold; hope it is a thing of the past soon! I look forward to seeing the progress on your stitched piece.

Khristine Doiron said...

Well at least you were able to get some stitching in since you couldn't nap. And glad you are all feeling better!