Friday, June 29, 2018

Slowly But Surely

 Here's my current progress:
 I seem to be getting distracted by other things at time when I do have time to stitch. And some days haven't allowed much time for stitching. Hopefully, that will change soon!
 On a totally separate note, when I was getting ready to leave for work this morning, I noticed one of the Killdeer birds (I wonder who on earth came up with that name!) trying to lead Banjo and myself away. Upon closer inspection, I noticed a single egg:
Hopefully, it will soon be joined by its sibling eggs and we'll have more babies soon!
  Not too much to report on today. All we've done so far is transport a lady to a hospital because she has paranoid schizophrenia and started to refuse to take her meds 3 days ago. Not surprisingly, she has started to hear voices telling her to harm herself and others (how come they never hear voices telling to hug people or go read a book???), so we took her to a hospital in Big Town. Fortunately, it was an uneventful trip.
  I guess that's all for now! I hope youns are enjoying your day!!!!
Happy Stitching!
 Emmy

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Emmy, every stitch in brings you closer to a finish. I hope you get a few more eggs in the nest. Enjoy your weekend!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Very true! Thank you, I hope you enjoyed yours!

Khristine Doiron said...

I love how your bike is coming along!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you!