Thursday, June 14, 2018

Stitching

Today hasn’t been bad at all at work. That said, there’s still 9 hours and 3 minutes to go and I’m planning on trying to sleep soon, so we’ll see how the rest of the  night goes! :) I’ve stitched a decent bit today, which was wonderful!!!!! Here’s the current progress:
Please excuse the terrible picture; the lighting isn’t quite what I wish it was, lol. I think I’ll save the inside of the bicycle tires for last. I’m not sure if I want to stitch them the way the chart says or a different way. I hope youns are all snug in your beds asleep and read this in the morning! Sweet dreams!
~Emmy

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Good progress on your bike stitch! Hope you had an uneventful night at work!

Khristine Doiron said...

It is looking so good!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thanks!