Sunday, August 19, 2018

Dear Kum & Go Employee,

 Dear Kum & Go Employee that Switched Chocolate Chip Muffins for BlueberryMuffins,
 You didgust me. You broke this lil’ paramedic’s pea-picking heart. I just wanted a chocolate chip muffin on the way back from Big City. But no, instead you put the blueberry muffins behind the chocolate chip muffin sign. And you didn’t even have the decency to put one that had the blue staining around the blueberries. No,  it had to be one that truely looked like it had chocolate chips. It was a LIAR. Did  you laugh when you stocked that bakery case? Did you make a bet on how many people’s hearts you could break in one afternoon? I just wanted a little bit of chocolate; is that too much to ask???? Is it that hard to double check when you are restocking? This is why I have trust issues!!!! That and raisins in cookies that are covered with enough cookie to make them look like chocolate chips!!!!! I bet you’re responsible for that too!!!! How do you sleep at night?!? Why must people do this to me?!?! And to other, poor, unsuspecting, chocolate-loving souls? We know we should be eating berries or whatever class  dried out grapes are in instead-  we just don’t care. We want our chocolate and that is that. So, thank you for adding to my trust issues. I hope you can stand yourself and you can have your deceitful blueberry muffins. Just know this- next time, I will be watching for your little tricks!
 Sincerely,
 The Girl that Really, Really Wanted a Chocolate Chip Muffin

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Oh Emmy, I feel your pain. I hope you managed to find something with a bit of chocolate in it.

Khristine Doiron said...

It should be illegal to have things that aren't chocolate look like chocolate.

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

I did, thank you! Unfortunately, as a direct result, I probably ate considerably more chocolate than I would have otherwise! :)

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

I wholeheartedly agree!!!!