Thursday, August 2, 2018

Fair Fun

Here are a few pictures of the embroidered items at the fair. I wasn’t sure if pictures were allowed or not, which is why I only took 3. The pictures don’t do any of these justice! There were a ton of others I wish I could show youns!!!





Honestly, parts of the fair were disappointing. The only animals we saw were piggies. They were cute, ut I was hoping to see more of a variety of critters. Not sure why there wasn't others. 
                                     
The demolition derby was amazing though!!!!!!! They had a combine demolition derby!!!! I didn’t know that was a thing!!!!!  We watched ankle biters on kiddo sized “monster trucks.”

We watched the ankle biters first, then Figure 8 Racing, followed by the combine demolition derby. After that was more Figure 8 Racing, and then the grand finale, the demolition derby.
 Several of the combines had very creative names. One was named "Crash Crop," and a second was named the "Green Reaper." My favorite was "Law of the Land." He had a sheriff's star on the side and flipped on a blue light bar at the start! He ended up winning and is a local officer!!! Here are a few photos and videos. Mr. Smokey wanted me to let youns know that he is planning on writing a note to youns tomorrow and that it is my fault that he hasn't written for a while.




 Have a great night/day!!!!
 Happy Stitching!
 Emmy

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Even with the lack of critters, it looked like you had a good time at the fair. Thanks for sharing the photos and video!

Khristine Doiron said...

Oh my goodness! I am going to have to show this to my 9 year old! He is going to flip at a combine demo derby! Ha!