Saturday, December 12, 2020

I think I might

 be a cat disguised as a human. Reasons why I think this:

  • Do not touch me unless I request you to do so.
  • Prefers to do my own thing, but does make an exception when someone I like and am comfortable with looks cozy. Then I must pester them mercilessly.
  • Bring me all the soft things!!!
  • I watch the birds almost as much as Smokey does...
  • I am quite content to nap
  • Moving objects get my upmost attention
  • Vacuum use to scare me as a child until I "conquered" it.
  • Shiny stuff attracts me
  • Always ready to eat, regardless of hungry or not.
  • Let me do my own thing; but when I want attention, YOU MUST GIVE ME ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY!!
  • I feel like running around the house at random times too.
  • Smokey and I are both mesmerized by the flames in the fake fireplace
  • Warm spots are the best!
  • Scrunches into a ball when cold.
  • Picky about lots of things.
  • I scratch when threatened.
  • I too threaten to bite people when my space and desires are not respected.
  • I also love warm patches of sunlight.
  • I am also fascinated by the Christmas tree, lights, etc. And I want to play with them as well!
  • I literally just batted a paper clip around on top of the desk while waiting for this to load!!!!






No comments: