Saturday, January 18, 2020

A January Update


  Appears to have finally left me. That lasted a lot longer than I expected. Or wanted! I haven't done any stitching while ill. I mostly slept, ran to the bathroom, and tried to drink enough fluids. Ah, a life well lived!

  I don't have anything to report on school either. I missed the entire first week of school, and have the niggling feeling that I will feel as though I have twice as much to learn next week. Thankfully, I am able to access the powerpoints online, so that does give me some studying to do. I also found out our first lab quiz will be the 23rd. Yikes!

  I've been working on making flash cards and getting some reading in (fun reading; the etextbook thing isn't working online. Just proof that real books are better!). Smokey has been helping off and on.
He loves his teddy bear Aunt Kirstie gave him!
  I've also been noticing Christmas decorations that missed. I'm pretty sure that Smokey just laughs at me each time I notice something else.

  What have all of you been up to?
  Happy Stitching!
  Emmy

No comments: