Thursday, July 30, 2020

Mr. Stick tight, Mr. Gym Rat, and Mr. Gardener

Banjo found the sticktights:
 It takes a lot of hard work to look this fabulous! 

Banjo smiling:
Random picture of fish that I enjoyed watching:
Smokey Bear was afraid I was going to watch a video without him, so he came closer. 
Growing like a weed:
The mighty explorer:
Helping Marmoo in the garden:
 Hide and seek:
Smokey likes his new toy:

Waiting for breakfast:

  There is not a whole lot to report. This has been an odd week for Mom and myself. We do not know why, but we have been feeling rushed when there is no reason to be in a hurry. It is really annoying! 
  I haven't gotten any stitching in this week. Maybe that will change- at this point, who knows!
  My boss read my TB test, so hopefully the college will allow me to enroll for the class I need this fall. They put a hold on my account; apparently, they were suppose to give me a TB questionnaire back when I started college again. Since I work healthcare, they are now requiring a TB test before they will allow me to sign up for classes. I found the day after finals- a little more heads up would have been appreciated! Oh well, as long as they accept the info I sent them, all should be good. 

  The critters have been very entertaining. I felt bad for them- we were all gone a decent chunk of the day. They appeared to have handled it well. Jellybean appears to have decided to do his own thing. He knows where a food bowl is, should he ever need or want it though. Ladybug started to mature more, and is now named Jitterbug. Keeping what turned out to be a boy named Ladybug seemed a little mean. He already answers to it. He did not quite understand hide and seek- every time I would say, "Now, where could Jitterbug be?," he would come running to me for a chin scratch. 2 little boys from Kirstie's church insisted she take one of their kittens so Jitterbug would not be so lonely. They are still getting use to each other, but all appears well so far. On a side note, Jitterbug loves to sleep with his head, torso, and front paws on a unicorn stuffed animal Kirst got him- the rest of him stays on his bed to try to  hold him up on it while he is asleep. He is a light sleeper, so I don't have a picture yet, but I will keep trying. It is so adorable!

 I hope all of you are having a wonderful day, and no odd weeks!
  Happy Stitching!
 Emmy

No comments: