Wednesday, April 25, 2018

23!

 Well, today has been an awesome day! It did start off a bit earlier than I had hoped... we was up until midnight chatting with the FD about an earlier call. And then we was back up around 01:30 for a transfer, so I decided  to take a nap when I got home. It's my birthday, so I decided I could do what I want, lol. I have had a wonderful day with my family today. Dad took Kirst and me out for lunch before he went to work. We enjoyed great food and even better conversation! And then it was back home for cake! Dad headed off to work and Mom came home from work after that. Then Mom took Kirst and me out for supper and we will have ice cream here in a bit. Once again, we enjoyed great food and wonderful conversation. Nothing like doubling down on meals! Its been a rainy day which I personally love whenever I don't have outdoor plans. It was perfect for my nap earlier! Sadly, I haven't gotten much stitching done the past couple of days. I'll try to post some progress pictures tomorrow! I'm torn; I really want to finish my current project, but I'm also itching for a new project!
 Happy Stitching!
 Emmy
P.S. My apologies, I kinda forgot to finish and post this earlier today. :)

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Happy Birthday Emmy !!

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy happy birthday wishes, Emmy! It sounded like you had a wonderful day. Why don't you do both -- work on your current project and then start a new one.

Khristine Doiron said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Sounds like a perfect day :)

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you! :)

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thanks! I like the way you think- now to decide which new project to start!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you! It totally was :)