Monday, April 9, 2018

Doodad


My progress from past days. Unfortunately, no stitching  today. And with our other truck not back yet, and 2 transfers pending at the ER, probably no sleep either. Oh, well, it could always be worse. On a totally unrelated note, I really love the word doodad. It describes everything, and yet, paints a perfectly normal seeming picture when used. I really should've went to bed earlier last night... maybe my thoughts would make more sense then! Wishing youns sweet dreams and a sleep-filled night!
 Happy Stitching!
Emmy

4 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful stitching!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your stitch is looking good. I hope you are able to catch a nap.

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you very much!