Tuesday, July 31, 2018

On the Road Again

First off, here’s my progress:
I’m super excited that there is actually enough progress to take the time to show youns!!!! We’re currently on the road to Springfield. We’re going to grab a quick lunch and then spend some time at the fair. Mom said that there’s some art exhibits including crocheted work, so I’m really, really hoping that there will be some stitcheries there!!!!!! If there is, and if pictures are allowed, and if my brain doesn’t lose its mental post-it note, I’ll take pictures for youns! Well, I’m going me to try to stitch some more now. Usually when I try to stitch while in the car, I end up stabbing myself with my needle 37,459 times and growling at some point. I am optimistic that this time will go differently. If it doesn’t, I promise youns can say “I told you so” later! I hope youns are having a wonderful day!
 Happy Stitching!
 Emmy
 

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Hope you had a good time at the fair! The bicycle is moving along.

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

I did, it was a great day with family! I'm really hoping to get the bicycle finished soon, I'm itching for something different, lol!

Khristine Doiron said...

Looking good!