Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Baaaa’s Update

Sunday night before going to bed I stitched part of the grass for Baaa. He looked hungry. I’ve not gotten to stitch yet today. This morning both of the 24hr trucks were away on calls, so I skimmed over the 12 hr truck in case we would get a call. Then I got my chores finished and most of the QAing done (I finished it a bit later). All 3 crews ate breakfast together at a local restaurant. We had a blast and quite possibly terrorized some of folks with our alternating childish behavior towards each other and gallow’s humor. Oh well, maybe they won’t call now and I can stitch instead! A great bonus was that our favorite waitress was there!!!  Since then, I’ve  spent some time putting together orders for  a few things online. Some of it is craft supplies, others are needed and not-so-needed things, lol. I finally ordered my new razor though! That was definitely needed. The last blade on mine is starting to show it’s age, and I might end up with porcupine legs if the new one takes longer than expected to arrive! I attempted a nap unsuccessfully- I was too distracted by wanting to update youns and my hands are aching to hold needle and thread, so I’m off to stitch and watch more Reba episodes, Lord willin’ and the creeks don’t rise! (And the people in our district remain healthy and the frequent fliers non-needy).

1 comment: