Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Overdue Update

 My apologies for not updating in a while. I was planning on updating youns on Sunday; instead I made it to the church parking lot, threw up, came home, and rested the rest of the day in between bouts of sickness. As a result I called in sick for Monday. Thankfully, I was able to get back to my normal routine on Tuesday. Anyhow, here’s Autumn Blessings:


 In desperate need of ironing, but finished all the same!!!!! I just finished it and I’m super excited!!!!!!!  I used the original DMC colors for all except for: 3838 in place of 407 and ecru in place of 3864. I’ve greatly enjoyed this one!!!!!!!!!! I’m planning on stitching another one to make the fun last! Hmmmmm, too bad I can’t make a good book stretch on and on the same way!!!! 🤓
Happy Stitching!!!!
Emmy

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Autumn Blessings looks fabulous. Congratulations on your finish! I hope you are feeling better.

Khristine Doiron said...

Congrats on the finish! I is so pretty! And glad you are feeling better :)

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Than you! I much better now :)