Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Wowzers

So, last week was so busy, but a ton of fun! We went to craft shows in Arkansas last Thursday and Friday. Friday we ended up just going to an antique mall, but we had a ton of fun!!!! I kinda, sorta, definitely forgot to take pictures to show youns.... hehe.
 This week is going to be busy as well! I had taken last Thursday and Sunday off. I'm super glad I took Sunday off- we had a great church service! I'm grateful that my employer lets me go to church service in between calls, but it was wonderful not having to worry about a call! And great news- the young man that has been filling in for us has agreed to be our pastor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Sunday, yesterday, and today are going to be my only breaks this week. And a portion of today was spent at Wallie World (Walmart). I am most definitely stocked up on work snacks now!!!!
 Wednesday is work, Thursday will (hopefully) be Silver Dollar City with Mom, Friday is a mandatory work training day (oh, joy), and I work again on Saturday. If youns don't hear from me much this week, its either because of all of the above, or I have gone crazy from all of the above. That is a lot of out-and-aboutness for my lil' homebody, introverted, bookish, stitch-happy self!
 Speaking of stitching, I now know my ABC's!!!!
Annnnnnnnnddddddd, Smokey has learned how to text:
He is a spoiled lil' brat. And since when does he get an allowance?!?!
No, no I wasn't biting my cousin's butt....
 Funny story: Mom and I was at the McDonald's drive thru getting drinks, when Mom suddenly goes, "Why is my butt on fire?!?" Then, she saw that the seat warmer had gotten turned on, "Oh, that's why my butt was getting hot..."
 Here is how Mom's Friday will be:
I hope youns have a great week and that I survive mine!
Happy Stitching!
 Emmy


4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Good progress on your stitch! It sounds like you have been keeping busy with fun stuff in between the work stuff.

Khristine Doiron said...

Love the thread colors in your alphabet! Hope your week goes smoothly!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you! Gotta include the fun stuff, otherwise Work can drown a person! :)

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you!