Sunday, March 4, 2018

Good Grief, Charlie Brown

I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday! I’m currently sprawled out on my bed at work listening to the birds chirp through my cracked open window as I type this-how’s THAT for a run on sentence?!? Not bad for how gloomy it is outside. I’ve really missed open windows, so I’ll put up with the coolness for a bit! So, I was all excited today as I gathered up my stitchy supplies and everything else I bring to work since I decided to start a new pattern to alternate stitching with a WIP. I thought it would be fun to do. I enjoy the pattern the WIP is from, just not the fabric, so the new start could be an occasional treat for not mutilating the thin fabric of the WIP. Eh, I think we both know I’ll probably ignore the WIP and just focus on the new start, but, hey, it’s worth a try! Anyhow,  I proudly carried it all inside the station and didn’t give it much thought until after church (my partner is kind enough to take me whenever we work a Sunday; my boss and boss’ boss are ok with this arrangement since my church is in the same town. Plus it keeps me from getting grouchy. I know, I know, we’re suppose to do our best to live as the Lord wants us to, but missing church still makes me a bit irritable no matter how hard I try). As I started debating which new pattern I should start, I realized I had left my floss box sitting forlornly on the floor at- you guessed it- home. Thankfully, my family agreed to bring it to me tonight before they attend the evening service. I’ve got everything I need to continue the WIP, but I’m not quite through pouting just yet. ;) Not much to report on the work front today. We took a transfer earlier and I’m hoping I’ll get an update about a pt from last shift. I’ll tell you more about that when I have my computer with me. Well, my fingers are starting to cramp from typing this on my phone (I use my index finger to text instead of my thumbs), so I guess that’s all for now! How is your Sunday afternoon going?
 Happy Stitching!
Em

2 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

My Sunday afternoon was spent at work but it was a quiet day so I got a lot of stitching in. I hope you are stitching away on that new start!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Good deal! What do you do for a living?