Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Music

So, I listen to a very wide variety of music; anything from Matthew West to oldies to Owl City and so on and so forth. Except rap and hard rock. Just not a fan. But one thing is for certain; when I’m doing housework, 99/100 I’m listening to some of the music from my childhood’s favorite movies. Cause you just can’t be angry about how many dirty dishes there are or  despair over how muddy the floor is when you’re singing along to Hakuna Matata. Try it- you’ll see for yourself!
Happy Stitching (and cleaning 😄)!
 Emmy

6 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Haha! You can't be angry about anything when you listen to Hakuna Matata!

stitchinrose said...

LOL. Boy do I feel old, that was one of my kids favorite songs when they were young. I like listening to fast music when I clean, keeps me energized. Wonder if one of the kids still have their Lion King Sound track?

Robin in Virginia said...

So, do you hire out? Thanks for the grin!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

That’s the truth! :)

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Me too, it goes so much faster then! Lol, hopefully someone does!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

:)