Monday, March 12, 2018

Lately

I apologiv\ze for my lack of chatter the past few days; I've been trying to figure out how to best deal with some things at work. Maybe someday adults will learn to be adults. Enough on that; on to happier things! Here's my progress up to this point:

On a totally unrelated note, am I the only one that thinks this looks like a shocked alien?
Earlier this evening, Banjo came to the back door. When I told him to smile, this is what the dork did: 



There was a whole bunch of pictures, but these were the best. That goofy dog has so many different grins he will do. He's very entertaining! Well, I have work tomorrow, so I'll leave youns in peace and try to get my hiney in bed at decent time tonight. Here's hoping that tomorrow holds lots of stitchy time for you and me!
Good night and happy stitching!
Emmy

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Love Banjo's smiles LOL

Robin in Virginia said...

Emmy, I think that photo looks like a shocked or stunned alien. Banjo is a cutie and he looks very ferocious in that first picture. Your stitches are coming along.

Khristine Doiron said...

That first picture of Banjo is the best! Lovely progress on both of your projects!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thanks, I’m awfully partial to them myself! ;)

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

He really does and thank you!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

It’s one of my favorites as well and thank you!