Friday, January 26, 2018

Gray Skies

Well, I think I’ve figured out to post photos. The only problem is that the app I had to download has only backed up so many photos, none of which are the ones needed. I’ve been having a hard time getting any gumption to do anything today. I’m blaming it on the dreary skies here in my lil book of Missouri. I did finally manage to get off my hiney to clean the kitchen and tackle some laundry at least! Hopefully, I’ll get my energy back later.  I’ll tell youns all about my interesting day yesterday, and hopefully update with some photos, later today. In the meantime, I’m off like a herd of turtles to rescue the bacon I was frying before it burns!
Happy Stitching!
Emmy

2 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

I haven't had any luck with apps and blogging. I have only ever been able to blog from my computer. And it doesn't always work. Haha! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your stitching!!

Gail said...

I spent my life living in a tiny town in SWMO, recently moved to West Texas talk about change of enviorments.