Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wowzers!

Wowzers! I can honestly say that I never expected such an outpouring of welcome-ness!!!! Thank you so much to everyone  that commented and checked out my lil blog! So, now to answer a few questions. I stitch a wide variety things. Really anything that catches my eye, from primitives to shabby chic to vintage style! I have only recently started stitching counted cross stitch, and have been enjoying the adventure! I’m currently working on “Cinnamon Heart” by Notforgottenfarm Farm Samplers.  I’ll post a picture once I figure out how to 🧐.  It could take a while 😉! I’m really enjoying this piece, it’s a beautiful design! That said, I found out it is not a good one to stitch while watching a movie! I ended up frogging several rows by the time it was all said and done, lol. I’m back on track now though! Now, for Michelle’s question. I can write some about calls I’ve gone on. I’ll change names and other demographic information to protect my patients and to comply with HIPPA. Well, I’m at work now, so I guess that’s all for now!
 Happy Stitching!
 Emmy

3 comments:

Debby said...

Wish I remembered how to post pictures to advise you, but it's been too long. Looking forward to them when you get there.

~mj~ said...

Welcome to Bloggerland! Hope to see pics soon!

Khristine Doiron said...

I love Cinnamon Heart!! Such a pretty stitch :)