Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Smokey’s Icicles


We decorated the Christmas tree on Sunday. All it needed was a few finishing touches today. Mr. Smokey helped untangle the icicles, but then he decided that they belonged to him. 


This was the look he gave me when I told him they wasn’t his:


Fortunately, he stopped being mad when I went to move  them up off of the floor. I’m pretty sure it’s because they had tangled again during our disagreement, much to his amusement. Plus,, he was able to try to catch them when I lifted each one up to move it! So far he hasn’t tried to climb, maul, or steal from the Christmas tree. I’m pleasantly surprised!
Have a good night!
Emmy & Smokey

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Smokey is growing up. What a cutie! I hope he leaves the tree alone.

Khristine Doiron said...

Handsome helpful boy!