Saturday, November 17, 2018

The First Snowflake

I started stitching this as soon as I posted about finishing my last sampler. This is titled "The First Snowflake" and is designed by Isabella Abbiati from The Primitive Hare. I'm stitching it on gray linen that is a 60 something or other count (the down side to ordering linen from the fabric store website is that I don't know what the count is until it arrives and I count it myself... I feel almost blind stitching on this!). I'm thinking about using buttons for some or all of the snowflakes; it depends on whether or not I have some on hand or if I can buy some soon. Time will tell! I hope that you and yours have a great evening!
 Happy Stitching!
Emmy

4 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Love the color of that linen, so pretty! And I love The Primitive Hare patterns. I haven't stitched any of them yet but there are a lot of them on my wishlist :)

Robin in Virginia said...

You have made good progress, Emmy!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Me too!!! I have a lot of them on my wishlist. :)

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you!