Monday, November 12, 2018

Well, that was more than expected...

I woke up to a winter wonderland this morning... we had been told that “snow showers” were expected, but nothing like this!



It was really coming down earlier! I think it’s stopped now; Dad is estimating that we got 3 inches. This is very early for Missouri yo get a snow- we tend to wait til Dec-Jan and then it’s usually just ice! On the news, they said this is the most snow that some areas have had in November for 67 years!  Kirstie wants to go ahead and decorate for Christmas since it’s a winter wonderland outside. I told her we could go ahead and do the pre-Christmas decorating deep cleaning now. For some reason she was not a fan of that!

Smokey helped me stitch yesterday! (He likes that we wear fuzzy pajama pants after church when it’s cold out!) He’s coming over to help me now, so I guess I’ll go! 
Happy Stitching and warm wishes from Smokey and me!

4 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Smokey is getting so big!! And your stitching looks so good! Hope you are staying warm :)

Robin in Virginia said...

I love your snow pictures. Thank you for sharing!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

He keeps growing despite how much I tell him to stay little! ;)
Thank you!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

I'm glad you liked them!