Friday, July 20, 2018

And then it was Friday

 Well, everything went well on Wednesday. The deposition went smoothly and was fortunately short. Once they found out that myself and my partner had showed up to assist with treating the patient, they didn't have near as many questions for me as they did for the lead medic. Plus, my ops manager was in  there to kick me under the table if needed (my shins are glad that she didn't need to!). When I was sitting there waiting for it to begin, all I could think was, "My feet don't touch the floor, I have no spit in my mouth, and I wanna go home!" My sentiments didn't change, but it still wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I still hope, probably naively so, that it will be my one and only deposition.
 I was going to write to youns about the deposition last night, but we lost our electrictity shortly after 6. I could have typed it up on my phone, but I didn't want to have to tippy tap it all out on that tiny screen. Originally, I was going to write more about it, but now I don't remember as much!
 I haven't gotten to stitch today yet; we have only ran one call, but it was an interesting one that went to Big Town and still had me typing the report after we got back. If I get chance later, I'll try to tell youns more about it. In the interest of (hopefully!) getting some time to stitch today, I'll hold off for now. Now, onward to the stitching!
 I hope youns have a wonderful day with plenty of time for stitching!
 ~ Emmy

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Glad the deposition went okay and here's hoping you don't have to do another one. I hope you were able to get in some stitching. Have a good weekend!

Khristine Doiron said...

Happy for you that the deposition was short! Hope you were able to get some stitching in :)

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

I'm totally with you on that! You too!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you, I was pretty happy about that too!