Friday, February 16, 2018

Cinnamon Heart

Is back to play! I made a lil progress while at the Dr.’s office... I did my best to send off a leave-me-alone-I’m-stitching vibe since there was a lot of weirdos there today. I made a lil more progress this evening as well.
Please bear with me if I don’t post a lot in the next few days. Tomorrow is my Mom’s birthday, so I’ll be spending the day shopping with her. On Monday and Tuesday I have an EMS conference to go to. I’ll still try to post in between everything. 
Here’s hoping we’ll both have our needles flying!
Happy Stitching!
Emmy

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Cinnamon Hearts is looking great. Enjoy your shopping excursion with your Mom. Have a great weekend.

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you so much! You have a great weekend as well!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your blog and seeing the pieces you are stitching on. Have a good weekend

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you so much! I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well!

Khristine Doiron said...

It is so pretty!!!