Friday, February 2, 2018

Not Much Excitement...

I’m afraid there’s just not much report since my last post. I got 3 stitcheries ready for Valentine’s Day. I’m a bit behind the times. January felt like it lasted  for 2.5 months and now Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!
Cutting the fabric and centering the pattern always makes me a bit nervous....        

Here’s the new projects! I think I’ll probably start on them today since their holiday is almost upon us and give “Cinnamon Heart” a short break. It’s funny, I didn’t use to bounce from project to project unless I was making magnets and stitching in between steps. Funny how things change! I’m back at work today and hoping that it will be a nice day to stitch betwixt everything else! Here’s a pic of my last bit of progress on Cinnamon Heart:
 
 The sun and moon were both out this morning when I left for work; I guess they was both just as confused as I was about it becoming morning so fast!

I’ll try to post more later. Blogger is being very cranky today.  I think it needs a nap already! 
Happy Stitching!
Emmy

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What great shots of the moon and sun you shared! Cinnamon Heart is looking good. Have a great weekend!

Khristine Doiron said...

So looking forward to seeing how your new projects turn out! And Cinnamon Heart is very pretty!