Monday, February 5, 2018

Today

Today has been an ok day so far! I had to leave much earlier than usual for work this morning. I think Missouri’s new policy on winter weather and road conditions is “Just deal with it.”  My Mom told me that the interstate hadn’t even been touched! That’s always the first to get treated! Not sure what’s up with that, the guys and gals from MoDOT did great with the interstate and several main roads earlier this winter. Total subject change, I’m getting ready to pick threads out for this guy:
Hopefully, I can make some significant progress on him before going to sleep! I have absolutely no excuse for not having stitched yet today. My shift started at 08:00 today and it’s not been bad at all. Just the usual morning stuff, followed by QAing reports, and a couple of calls that didn’t last long at all. After the call this morning I took a ridiculously long nap. I got to bed early and slept well, but I guess my body didn’t like the whole getting up earlier thing. One minute, I was watching a movie in my Bat Cave (my affectionate term for the bedroom I use at work), and the next thing I know, it’s after 5 and I’ve slept for waaaaayy too many hours. Crazy thing is, I’m pretty sure I’ll sleep well tonight as long as everyone behaves themselves and skips getting sick tonight. Truth be told, I’ll either go to sleep early or lose track of time Stitching. Only time will tell! Well, I’ll leave youns with a few pictures I took this morning of the sunrise. If I’m up early enough to see it, I may as well enjoy it and share it with others, right?


H




Happy Stitching!
Emmy

12 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Love the picture with the old barn in it. That should be framed :) Hope you get some stitchy time in!

Maureen said...

Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful sunrise pictures. Happy stitching!

Robin in Virginia said...

What beautiful pictures you shared of the sunrise! Hope you get in some stitching. Rest well!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you! I got a little bit of stitchy time in before a call.

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you very much!

Gail said...

What part of Missouri do you live? I lived in SWMO.

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

In SWMO! What towns were you close to?

Gail said...

I lived in Anderson

Gail said...

I moved three years ago to Texas.

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

I live north of Pierce City. I actually have family that lives in Texas! :)

Gail said...

I am in Lubbock

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Sweet! My family lives close to Galvenston, I believe.