Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Procrastination

Well, I’m on a bit of role today. At least I am so far. I actually got up early (a bit of miracle on my second day off, unless I have to go somewhere), I exercised (I was a good girl too- I used the long exercise dvd instead of one of the short ones!), and I finally changed out the lightbulbs in the second light in my bathroom (I got tired of going to bathroom in the dark. What can I say? Even laziness has its limits!). My hair is still wet from shower, so I’ll wait to go outside and play with the critters til it dries. I’d hate to catch my death of cold as my family says! I’m thinking that now might be a good time to work on Mr. Bumblebee. I can’t go do stuff outside (my hair is still wet, remember? ;)) and I can’t go work on my closet-that-doubles-as-my-craft-room because... ummmm.... my hair is still wet? Well, I’ll come up with a better excuse for putting that off until later today as well. Yup, procrastination is the theme for today! That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. I’m looking forward to organizing some new stitchy supplies, I just dread having to  deal with the part of my closet that still functions as a closet. Oi, that part needs help. Whelp, I’m off to ignore the clutter and  stitch! Maybe I’ll stitch in the living room so the sight of the mess won’t make me feel guilty...
I hope your stitching place is more organized than mine!
Happy Stitching!
Emmy

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I hope you got to play with your new stash.

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thanks! The 2 finishes and my current project are new patterns :)

Khristine Doiron said...

I would love to say that I am completely organized but I have never been able to say that my whole life :D Hope you had fun stitching!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

I have the same problem; it’s whu I have to constantly reorganize the stuff I just finished organizing!