Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Wet dog

Well, I am now soaking wet accented by the water dripping from bangs, but I did successfully make it to my car for my stitching supplies!!!! The GOTH (Guardians of the Heart) conference has been great so far today!!!! I think I’ll go inside to stitch just to make sure I don’t lose track of time again today! Now to make the trip back....
Of all the days to forget my cap at home. I hope that you are curled up somewhere warm and dry with a book and some stitchin’ drinking hot cocoa! Now that it’s raining even harder, I’m going to head inside! 
Happy stitchin!
Emmy

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Sorry you got rained on and that you left your cap at home! Hope the rest of the conference was good.

Khristine Doiron said...

The things we do for our stitching :D