Wednesday, January 16, 2019

In honor of today...

 So, on my drive into work I gave myself a pep talk about how I could make it great day. I guess  I thought sheet will would be enough. Yeah. About that... a
On my way into work:


Then shortly after arriving at work, I was like:


And then it went to this, figuratively speaking:

I wanted to do this:


And then my coworker brought his puppy by. I would post a pic, but I forgot to ask him if it would be ok. So now, I’m looking at stuff like this:



 I hope your day has been better than mine, and that we both have a fantastic tomorrow filled with fat & happy puppies, cuddly kitties, reading, and lots of stitching!!!
 ~ Emmy



1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Hope your day goes much better today, Emmy! I loved the elephant picture you shared.