Thursday, January 10, 2019

Yule Queen’s skirt

is finished! I had planned on being in bed 45 min ago, but when I stitch in the evening time tends to get away from me!

I tried simething new tonight; with each stitch I thought of something I was grateful for. It definitely lightened my heart and brought me joy. It’s amazing how easily I forget just how blessed I really am. To be blunt, God spoils me! What are you thankful for? All of youns are definitely at the top of my list!!! Have s great night, sweet dreams, and get plenty of rest!
 ~ Emmy

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Good for you on getting the skirt finished, Emmy! I am thankful for blogs and the friends I have met through them. Have a fabulous weekend!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Me too. Reading blog posts from other folks, and meeting all of the folks that read and comment here has been a huge blessing in my life!