Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Update while the ambulance gets maintenance

Back at work today. I had Saturday off, which was amazing! Especially after the terrible shift on Wednesday. I have to admit, I’m still waiting to find out if there is going to be more backlash at work from an incident on Wednesday. My place of employment,  blueberry muffins looking like chocolate chip muffins, and the weirdos that put raisins in cookies (again, when it looks like chocolate!) are all reasons why I now have trust issues. Oh well, it could be worse. We did get some snow and the roads were icy on Saturday, causing church to be cancelled. Sunday was still super awesome. To be honest, I was needing a day to stay home and rest desperately, and I didn’t realize it until I got it! I also got a ton of stitching done on Yule Queen on Sunday and a bit more yesterday evening. Unfortunately, no pictures right now, my phone is being cranky. It seems like every time I get a cell phone paid off, it starts to have major issues. Anyhow, I’ll try to work on it and see if I can at least temporarily load some pictures onto a post soon. I hope that you are safe, warm, and happy in your Happy Place! Have a great night!
 Happy Stitching!
 Emmy

No comments: